Do You Qualify to Own a Cottage Inn Franchise?
Cottage Inn requires:
- A minimum net worth of $200,000
- A minimum of $250,000 in secured funds this can be in the form of liquid assets or a combination of liquid assets and financing
Low Risk, High Reward
Cottage Inn is the definition of a low risk, high reward franchise opportunity. Extremely affordable to start and operate, many of our franchisees can earn a six-figure salary if they follow our strict guidelines:
- Five Star Customer Service for staff and customers alike
- Product Quality — using only approved ingredients and the amounts set forth by the Cottage Inn Standard Operating Procedures
- Professional Image — uniforms should be clean and pressed, and employees should be well-groomed at all times.
The Right Personality
As a member of the food service industry, our franchisees must have the right personality, too. We look for clean-cut professionals who will take pride in being a Cottage Inn franchisee. We also look for candidates who are strong leaders, can motivate a staff, and treat customers with the utmost care and respect. In the food service industry, it’s important that your store pass the white glove test every day. Safety is always a concern when it comes to proper food handling.
How to Be Successful
To be a successful Cottage Inn franchisee you must also understand profit and loss statements. You need to input tools to measure your expenses on an on-going basis. We lay out what has been successful for Cottage Inn throughout our corporate stores and we want to make sure each franchisee who joins the Cottage Inn family follows the same equation to success.
Cottage Inn also offers territory agreements and will entertain additional agreements for well-qualified candidates.